The 20 facts....


1- i am a home lover
2- i like to spent most of the tym with my mom and kokko..
3- i love to draw....
4- i never wish for things to happen..... ( cz wishing makes me fail always)
5- blog once in a while......
6- ignore the things dat irritates me and takes out my sleep...
7- get angry for little things...
8- i own a dark skinned family.... (most of them)
9- i hate to hear my friends or relatives in pain...
10- love suprises...
11- love to clean my bedroom..(always..)..
12- like to walk in rain...
13- love vanilla flavour... (recently.... knew it)
14- am allergic to coffee... :(
15- can listen to the same song for more than 3 hours..
16- i dnt make friends easily... but i always wanted to.. ( but im not fonii for sure)..
17- fond of new cloths...
18- i dont like people who talk dirty language... (hate to sit with them mostly..)
19- i love babies...
20- i can only be a chatterbox for my close people.. for others im just a quiet and bas ahaa girl eh.... (i actually dnt like it dat way..)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: